Pocket torch is an useful tool in case of blackout or some survival situation. Many devices don't have build-in flashlight, so it uses light of your device screen.
Application is divided into two sub-applications:
1. Torch - In standard mode it keeps the screen turned on. You can adjust brightness and choose color of light from a list. Moreover, if your device has volume buttons, you can turn on the second mode of flashlight. In the second mode it is turned on only when the volume button is pressed. It is useful if someone wants to save battery, remain hidden or use the flashlight for signalling.
2. Morse Code Signal - This section of the application enables you to enter text, that is translated to Morse Code and signaled. Transmission can be looped.
- Flashlight with 2 modes (constant light/light when volume button is pressed)
- Morse code encoder and signaller with loop possibility
- Customizable light color and brightness settings
Pocket Torch is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Pocket Torch (version 0.8.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.